fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Zeiss 35mm f 1.4 distagon ZM leica mount

  
 
Jorge Torralba
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Zeiss 35mm f 1.4 distagon ZM leica mount


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Zeiss 35mm f 1.4 distagon ZM leica mount



Available 9 following


Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


This is the ultimate 35mm for the m. It is insanely sharp, contrasty and renders beautifully.







I am only selling it because I want to get a silver one for my safari. I would rate this cosmetically a 9.5 out of 10. The lens is flawless , smooth, dust free and just a killer.

I will see if my son can post some images for me as I am traveling. But if you buy he can ship it out.

No box. Just lens and caps. You will not be disappointed.

Price is NET to me. Free ups 3rd or 2nd day shipping.

The following album contains pictures taken with this actual lens for sale.

https://www.leicaimages.com/album/1600040



Oct 05, 2026 at 10:44 AM
Jorge Torralba
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Zeiss 35mm f 1.4 distagon ZM leica mount


Quick update.

Someone offered to trade their silver for my black. But i already ordered the silver one. Otherwise I would have traded.




Oct 08, 2026 at 06:06 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account