fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Moderated by:
Fred Miranda
•
Fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
•
Buy & Sell Watchlist
FM Forums
|
Sony Forum
|
Join Upload & Sell
1
2
3
end
How do you use manual lenses?
For everything.
I don't.
They're specialty lenses for me that come out for specific uses or when I'm in the mood.
You expect me to manually focus? What am I? Some kind of peasant?
Allow me to explain in detail below...
How do you use manual lenses?
Message
Username
freaklikeme
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
Off
p.3 #1
· How do you use manual lenses?
JimBuchanan wrote
:
The Canon FD 300L lens days are numbered, as my accurate panning of things in flight are not what it used to be.
I get that. Either the animals and birds started moving faster, or my reflexes are not what they used to be.
Oct 10, 2026 at 01:10 PM
ps09
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
Off
p.3 #2
· How do you use manual lenses?
I have them on my office desk. They keep papers from flying when I open the window on windy days.
Oct 10, 2026 at 02:51 PM
1
2
3
end
FM Forums
|
Sony Forum
|
Join Upload & Sell
1
2
3
end
Welcome back
Log in to your account
Username
Password
Login
Reset password
No account?
Register