fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Viltrox 55 1.8 Evo Lens for Sony LNIB

  
 
woodman5
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Viltrox 55 1.8 Evo Lens for Sony LNIB


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Viltrox 55 1.8 Evo Lens for Sony LNIB



Available 4 following


Price: $270.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Lens works perfectly, it's clean, sharp, and simply wonderful. But I don't use it. Asking $270 net to seller, and I'll cover ground shipping within CONUS. I'm also selling a 35 Evo in a separate listing. Buy both of them: sale price of $500.00 Thanks.








Oct 04, 2026 at 05:27 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account