fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

  

Canon Holiday Deals?

  
 
jerry LoSardo
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Canon Holiday Deals?


I'm relatively new to Canon. I'm thinking of buying an R5 II. Before I leap, based on past years, can I expect any kind of sales for that camera during the upcoming holiday season?


Oct 04, 2026 at 07:33 AM
EB-1
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Canon Holiday Deals?


Everything is getting more expensive. The R5 II has a sale now. I'd just buy it if you want it.

EBH



Oct 04, 2026 at 09:28 AM
jgoetz4
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Canon Holiday Deals?


Canon has refurbished sales several times a year. Some of the cameras are eligible for the 10% upgrade discount. They all come with the same 1-year warranty. One sale just ended Sept 30th. Some good deals on the B/S forum as well.
Jim



Oct 04, 2026 at 12:02 PM







FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account