Price: $75.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Ground shipping included (USA Only)
Think Tank StreetWalker Backpack V2 in new condition. Several years ago, I purchased this back pack for a trip, which was cancelled, and I have never used it. It has been stored on a shelf in my smokeless home. I am no longer able to use a backpack at my age.
Think Tank has upgraded to a newer version of this backpack called the Walker Pro 16L. The backpack that I am selling is very similar in size and has many of the same features.
For my backpack, see the list of features in the first photo. This backpack comes with all the original items, including rain cover, tripod mounting straps (in original bag), instructions, dividers (a few extra are included). The shoulder straps are very comfortable and there are lots of storage pockets, water bottle holders and a 10 inch tablet pocket. The last photo from Think Tank shows one set of equipment in the backpack.
Price includes Paypal fee and ground shipping (USA Only).