fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Leica 35mm Summilux-M ASPH FLE V1

  
 
finnphotos
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica 35mm Summilux-M ASPH FLE V1


New topic posted in the last 24 hours     Leica 35mm Summilux-M ASPH FLE V1



Available 3 following


Price: $2,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: CONUS


I've decided to let go of my great condition 35mm Summilux. I've loved this lens on film and digital, but I've decided to switch back to a 28 and 50 set up, instead of just relying on my 35 for everything. Purchased from another member on here years ago.

Lens works perfect and results are excellent. Can provide recent examples on film or digital. Only mark noted can be seen on the aperture ring in the pictures. There is a small scratch on the filter (not the front element), which I have had on since I've had the lens. I've tried to show it in the pictures. It doesn't affect the image quality and considering I've used the filter as a lens cap for years, it's held up extremely well. The actual lens elements are perfect, with no apparent dust (that I can see), and perfectly clean aperture blades.

The only downside is I don't have the box and papers with me at the moment. I'm 95% sure I have them in storage, but they're at my other residence, which I won't be at until the first of Nov. I'm happy to ship those separate to any buyer with caps, papers, and box. For now, the lens just comes with the hood, Leica filter, and generic rear cap, but it will be packaged nicely. Figured if someone needed the lens sooner, they can have it, but if it doesn't sell, I'll just relist when I have all the box and papers with the lens.

I also have Leica brand orange and yellow filters that I can include for a little additional. Feel free to reach out with any questions and for additional pics. I can send a dropbox link with more photos. General shipping included. Can discuss preferences re: carriers with buyer.




























Oct 01, 2026 at 03:55 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account