Price: $450.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground - CONUS Only
For sale is my Sony 40mm f/2.5 G. Love this little lens, and I'm only selling because I used it exclusively on my A7CII, which is also for sale in another post. I recently picked up a Fuji X-E5 as my small, EDC camera to pair with the A7RV, so this combo has to go. The lens is in terrific condition with only minor signs of use.
The lens comes with the original box, lens caps, and the OEM Sony hood (which looks ridiculous, in my opinion). I purchased a third-party hood from Hoage, which is also included in the sale and looks miles better than the OEM one.
Free FedEx Ground shipping included, to CONUS only. Payment via PayPal G&S (add 3%), or fee free via VMo. My PayPal account is an old business one and cannot accept FF. See my feedback and buy with confidence!