Price: $1,700.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground - CONUS Only
Up for sale is my mint condition A7CII, in silver. Comes with box, body cap, shoulder strap, and original battery. Shutter count is at 2,316 and it is in mint condition to my eye. I truly cannot see any blemishes or signs of use, other than the odd dust speck here or there. Screen is scratch free and has a tempered glass protector on it. I love this camera and I'm sad to see it go, but I recently purchased an X-E5 to use as a small EDC companion to my A7RV and can't justify THREE cameras to the boss lady.
Additionally, this sale includes two baseplates - one in silver from SmallRig, the other in black from JJC. I don't use AirTags but apparently the JJC grip has a hidden compartment where one can be stored.
Shipping via FedEx Ground (CONUS only) is included. Payment via Paypal G&S (add 3%) for established members only. Fee-free payment available via Vmo. My PP account is an old business one that cannot accept FF. See my feedback and buy with confidence!