Price: $7,900.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS III for sale in excellent condition. One very minor mark on the body (see pic 5), some wear marks on the foot (pics 4/5) and some wear on the lens hood (see pics 1 & 12). Glass is near perfect - I noticed two minuscule specks of dust underneath the front element (2 o'clock position in pic 7, 8 o'clock position in pic 8). Zero scratches or marks otherwise. Operationally 100% - all switches, buttons, etc. work perfectly, focus is fast and accurate, and it's sharp as heck. Collar rotates smoothly and clicks positively into each position. It's an amazing lens that I wish I could keep!
Included items are lens hood, front cap, rear cap, and carry bag. Pelican case shown is not included, just using it as a flat surface for the photos.
Shipping included within the US, buyer responsible for any payment fees. $100 discount for local cash sale, located in Wallingford, CT.