p.1 #1 · FS: Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM - SEL1635GM (version 1) (PP and Shipping CONUS Included)
SonyFE 16-35mm F2.8 GM - SEL1635GM (version 1)
Available1 following
Price: $900.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
For Sale is my FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM - SEL1635GM E mount GM lens
This is the version 1 of the lens!
The lens is in like new condition, works perfectly. This was my most used lens, but my Sony A7R3 only has 1880 activations, but I did use it for video as well. I am the original owner and have all the original packaging.
I’m new here and will be selling my entire FF Sony kit. It is just to heavy for me and as I move into retirement, I need to downsize. This is my second listing after a successful sale and I will deliver clear communication and quick shipping.
Included are paypal fees and I will include Ground Shipping via USPS/ UPS in the continental USA. (~$75 of the price) Priority shipping and other methods are available upon request.