fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM (Version 1) - Shipping and PP Included

  
 
Roger Huston
Online
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM (Version 1) - Shipping and PP Included


New topic posted in the last 24 hours Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM (version 1)



Available 1 following


Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Included CONUS insured Ground Shipping via USPS / UPS (Pirate Ship)


For Sale is my FE 85mm F1.4 GM - SEL85F14GM E mount GM lens

This is the version 1 of the lens!

The lens is in near mint like new condition, works perfectly. I only used few times and it has been mostly sitting on a shelf for the past couple of years. I am the original owner and have all the original packaging. Note, my A7R3 has 1880 shutter actuations primarily with the 16-35.

I’m new here and will be selling my entire FF Sony kit. It is just to heavy for me and as I move into retirement, I need to downsize. This is my second listing after a successful sale and I will deliver clear communication and quick shipping.

Included are paypal fees and I will include Ground Shipping via USPS/ UPS in the continental USA. (~$50 of the price) Priority shipping and other methods are available upon request.




























Sep 30, 2026 at 03:42 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account