fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fujifilm GFX100RF - Silver Plus Accessories

  
 
thedwp
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm GFX100RF - Silver Plus Accessories


     Fujifilm GFX100RF - Silver Plus Accessories

Sold


Price: $3,850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Inside US only


Original owner. Purchased from B&H Photo on May 1, 2026.

I'd rate this a 9+. Screen protector on from day 1. Amazing camera with amazing results. I'm simply not traveling due to work and it's been sitting unused. Current shutter count according to www.camerashuttercount.com: 1623. Although in the menu it says 2000. I'm not sure on how Fuji counts those.

Comes with all original accessories. The rope strap was never opened.

Also comes with 2 extra FUJIFILM NP-W235 batteries which I also purchased new, and the Fuji Dual charger. And a SmallRig leather half-case and the Tilta Thumb grip.

Includes Express Shipping via UPS inside US only and PP fees.

















































Sep 30, 2026 at 10:12 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account