fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Wotancraft Bundle $150 - 2L Pilot Upgraded and 3.5L Upgraded Sling...

  
 
ddiegorosa
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Wotancraft Bundle $150 - 2L Pilot Upgraded and 3.5L Upgraded Slings Leica/Olympus/Fujifilm


     2L Pilot Upgraded and 3.5L Upgraded Slings

Sold


Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Up for sale are two khaki brown Wotancraft bags that include divider and MOLLE attachments in black for the 2L sling.

I love them both. There are in great condition, both very weather proof and perfect for daily carry or photo specific carry.

Selling because I have way too many bags and would like to just get off of these, hence the bundled price.

Photos incoming.

Has to be $150 net to me or $130 if sold locally in the Puget Sound area.



Sep 29, 2026 at 05:00 PM
Munky
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Wotancraft Bundle $150 - 2L Pilot Upgraded and 3.5L Upgraded Slings Leica/Olympus/Fujifilm


Bargain , if I didn’t own both already I would get em!


Sep 29, 2026 at 07:49 PM
Chris L
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Wotancraft Bundle $150 - 2L Pilot Upgraded and 3.5L Upgraded Slings Leica/Olympus/Fujifilm


PM!


Sep 29, 2026 at 09:23 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account