fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Voigtlander 28 f/2.8 VM for Leica (black)

  
 
Jack Takahashi
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Voigtlander 28 f/2.8 VM for Leica (black)


New topic posted in the last 24 hours     Voigtlander 28mm f/2.8 Color-Skopar Type II (Leica M, Black)



Available 2 following


Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Included


Recently purchased from Map Camera and barely used as I was able to find a 28 APO shortly afterwards. The lens caps and outer box likely have some faint marks but otherwise pretty minty.

I believe this sample is pretty well-centered but will add sample crops when I add photos later.

Located in SF Bay Area. Price includes USPS Priority but not fees. Due to rangefinder calibration woes I will honor no-questions-asked return (in same condition) within 5 days of delivery but please cover return shipping.



Sep 29, 2026 at 04:05 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account