Price: $1,750.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Selling my Nikon F6 in outstanding, near-mint condition. I purchased it with the intention of getting back into shooting film, but I haven’t even put a single roll through it since buying it, so I’ve decided to let it go.
The camera was sent directly to Nikon USA for a complete service and inspection. Nikon replaced the internal clock battery and grip rubber, updated the firmware, and performed a general check and cleaning. They also checked the bayonet mount, autofocus operation, film loading and winding, aperture operation, and camera communication.
The body is exceptionally clean, as shown in the photos, and everything is functioning properly. The film chamber, pressure plate, mount, controls, LCD and exterior all present extremely well.
Serial number is 0010651.
I do not have the original box, but the camera will be carefully and securely packaged for shipping. The camera body and body cap are included. The strap shown in the photos is not included; however, I will include the original Nikon F6 camera strap.
Price is net via PayPal and includes insured shipping.