fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Nikon Z TC 2.0x Teleconverter

  
 
dhargus
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon Z TC 2.0x Teleconverter


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon Z TC 2.0x Teleconverter



Available 3 following


Price: $455.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I will pay for shipping.


Z mount 2x Teleconverter. I purchased this a year ago and have only used it once, out on my deck to test it out. Since I have not used it, I think my loss is your gain. In excellent condition and comes with box. Price is $455 net to me, I do accept PayPal. You can simply add 3.5% to regular PayPal. I will pay for insured shipping. This is for CON USA only. Thanks


















Sep 29, 2026 at 11:54 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account