fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Panasonic L10 in Titanium Gold

  
 
Ssnycshoot
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Panasonic L10 in Titanium Gold


New topic posted in the last 24 hours     Panasonic L10 in Titanium Gold



Available 3 following


Price: $1,850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


I have a lightly used Panasonic L10 in Titanium Gold up for sale. I received G7X III at the same time and decided to keep the G7X III.

Condition is 9.5/10, bought from official Panasonic website, it will come with everything in the box.

$1850 net to me, i'll take care of the shipping.

I don't have a picture as I am traveling. I will post pictures if it's not sold by the weekend.



Sep 28, 2026 at 09:04 PM
brainchill
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Panasonic L10 in Titanium Gold


Pm sent


Sep 29, 2026 at 03:31 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account