p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M9-P Black Paint - CCD ID 11 with replaced low pass filter - corrosion free
Leica M9-P Black Paint
Sold
Price: $4,000.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: FedEx insured with signature required
Selling my Leica M9-P in black paint. I purchased this camera through Tim Lei a couple months ago. Selling because I like ownership more than shooting it. Cash would be better in my hands, and this M9-P would be better in another person's hands that'll actually enjoy the CCD sensor.
The camera has a CCD ID 11 sensor with the low-pass/cover glass replaced, so the original corrosion-prone glass has already been addressed. Everything functions as it should and the camera is ready to shoot. 4779 shutter actuations.
Cosmetically, please refer to the photos for condition. It's in immaculate condition. No brassing anywhere to be found. Up close photos and flash highlights the dust and finger prints, not noticeable when in the hands.
Happy to answer any questions or provide additional photos/sample images.
$4000 net to me. PPGS add an additional 3%. Fee-less accepted.
I'll cover insured shipping with signature required.