fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Nikon TC-1.4 teleconverter with box and paperwork re-listed. Messed ...

  
 
pmalrid
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon TC-1.4 teleconverter with box and paperwork re-listed. Messed up the first listing! lol


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon TC-1.4 teleconverter with box and paperwork. Relisted. Messed up the first listing! lol



Available 3 following


Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays $25 for shipping and insurance. I pay the rest.


I am selling this Nikon TC-1.4X teleconvter because I have terminal cancer. When I bought the Nikon 100-400mm Z lens, I bought this teleconverter to go with it. It was a great match for more range than my fixed 600mm Nikkor with the Z8. But the 100-400mm lens/TC combo was just too heavy for me. I am going to have to sell all of my beloved Nikon gear because my condition is deteriorating. I am moving over to the OM system because it is much lighter. The 1.4 TC has seen only one photoshoot when I went down to Sierra Vista for the annual hummingbird migration last year and took the 100-400 with the 1.4 TC attached. It has been back in the box ever since! I have everything original including the box and all paperwork.




























Sep 28, 2026 at 07:56 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account