fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Nikon NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S (Version 1)

  
 
ElusiveRaptor
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S (Version 1)


     Nikon NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S (Version 1)

Pending


Price: $1,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Seller will pay for shipping/insurance.


I'm selling my Nikon Z 70-200 lens (version 1) in excellent or better condition. I'm the original owner and purchased it from B&H in the USA on Nov 28, 2024. I also got the Nikon 77mm ARCREST II PROTECTION FILTER at the same time and placed that on it immediately and it's never come off since, so the glass is like factory new.

Sale includes:
- Z 70-200 Lens, hood, and caps
- Factory foot
- Hejnar lens foot, which is arca swiss and include a QD connector port
- Nikon 77mm ARCREST II PROTECTION FILTER
- Original Box

Price includes shipping & insurance to USA lower 48 states and covers the PayPal fee.

Since I'm covering the shipping, insurance, fee, and it includes accessories, the price is firm.





























Sep 28, 2026 at 06:25 PM
hawkowl951
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S (Version 1)


Pmd

ElusiveRaptor wrote:




Sep 28, 2026 at 08:56 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account