fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: LEICA SL2-S W/BOX

  
 
blackdogimages
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: LEICA SL2-S W/BOX


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    LEICA SL2-S W/BOX

Sold


Price: $1,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free shipping


Selling a LEICA SL2-S with box, charger, battery and of course the camera body. I’ve highlighted a couple of rub/slight scratches at the bottom back of the body. There were some scratched at the strap lugs on both ends that I filled in with a marker. It’s hard to see them now but they are there. Otherwise a beautiful LEICA body ready for years use. Screen is as it should be.
I didn’t clean the body before photographing. There is some dust on it. Sensor is clean.

Price is net to me and I’ll pay shipping






































Sep 28, 2026 at 05:31 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account