fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Leica M Typ 240 Silver in Mint Condition

  
 
karimnasser
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica M Typ 240 Silver in Mint Condition


     Leica M Typ 240 Silver in Mint Condition with Charger, Battery and Original Box



Available 4 following


Price: $3,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL US


Selling my own Leica M240 in silver, I purchased this camera used as a backup but never used it. Includes:

- Leica M Typ 240 in Silver
- Original Box
- Original Charger
- Original Battery
- Viewfinder is clear, and Rangefinder is spot on. Everything works as it should.

I am out of town and will return in about a week, I will post photos then. Please PM me if interested.

Thank you,
Karim Nasser




Sep 28, 2026 at 05:26 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account