fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

WTB: Smallrig Cage for Canon 5D MK IV with Battery grip or with out.

  
 
musso
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · WTB: Smallrig Cage for Canon 5D MK IV with Battery grip or with out.


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Smallrig Cage for Canon 5D MK IV with battery grip or with out.



Wanted

Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: included


I'm looking for a cage for a 5D Mark IV. I'm looking for one with or without a grip. If you have one, please message me and let me know what you want for it with shipping included.

I have found a few other brand cages, but are very flimsy.

Thank you
Joseph




Sep 28, 2026 at 03:32 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account