p.1 #1 · FS: Sigma 150mm f/2.8 APO OSM Macro lens for Nikon F mount. Compatible with Z mount if you have the FTZII adapter
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 APO OSM Macro lens for Nikon F mount.
Available4 following
Price: $350.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Shipping cost with insurance will be $30 USPS Ground Advantage.
I am selling my Sigma 150mm f/2.8 macro lens for Nikon F mount. I have terminal cancer and my condition is deteriorating so I am moving over to the OM system because it is much lighter. This lens is in excellent condition with no dings, scratches, etc. It works perfectly on a F mount body (D series, etc.), but will also work on a Z series body with the FTZII adapter. It takes incredible macro images, and also has a three position focus switch for different distances. It also has built-in Optical Image Stabilizer which means you can use it as a telephoto lens as well.