p.1 #1 · Sold: Voigtländer Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical – Nikon Z Mount – Excellent Condition
Voigtländer Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical – Nikon Z Mount
Sold
Price: $500.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: USPS Priority or UPS Ground
Selling my Voigtländer Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical for Nikon Z-mount.
I purchased this lens used from a Fred Miranda member. It’s a truly wonderful lens with beautiful rendering.
The lens is in excellent condition, both optically and mechanically, and functions perfectly. Cosmetically, it looks great, with only some minor light-colored specks in the textured focus ring, as shown in the photos. Nothing that affects its performance.
The lens has always been stored in my humidity-controlled camera cabinet.
I’m selling simply because I haven’t been using it enough to justify keeping it, particularly since I have several overlapping lenses in my collection.
Includes the original box, front and rear caps, lens hood, and paperwork.
Price: $500, including shipping within CONUS.
Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!