p.1 #1 · Sold: Voigtländer Nokton 75mm f/1.5 Aspherical – Nikon Z Mount – Like New
Voigtländer Nokton 75mm f/1.5 Aspherical – Nikon Z Mount
Sold
Price: $550.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: USPS Priority or UPS Ground
Selling my Voigtländer Nokton 75mm f/1.5 Aspherical for Nikon Z-mount.
I purchased this lens from a reputable Fred Miranda member in like-new condition. It is an excellent copy, both optically and mechanically, and functions perfectly.
The lens has seen very little use and has always been stored in my humidity-controlled camera cabinet.
Cosmetically, it is in beautiful condition. The only imperfection I could find is a tiny nick on the outer edge of the front filter-ring rim, which I've circled in one of the photos for full disclosure. Otherwise, the lens looks practically new.
I'm selling simply because I haven't been using it enough to justify keeping it.
Includes the original box, front and rear caps, and lens hood.
Price: $550, including shipping within CONUS.
Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!