fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica M7 .72 á la carte black chrome

  
 
wujohnny10
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M7 .72 á la carte black chrome


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica M7.72 á la carte black chrome SN: 285xxxx

Sold


Price: $7,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Hi,

Looking to sell a recently purchased Leica M7 a la carte with ,72 mag. The camera is black chrome with a MP top plate and top script. The camera has recently been serviced by Leica in 2026 (I don't have the receipt but have the customer care card. I need to recoup some funds for some recent purchases. This camera also has the upgrade DX reader. Please see photos with the condition. No box/original accesories.

My only asks is that if you DM me, please have serious interest in the camera, and if you need to seek approval from your significant other before purchasing, please do so beforehand.

I will be on holiday between 9/30 and 10/7, so any purchase during this time will have to wait until after i am back.

Located in Los Angeles, CA and happy to meet locally on the west-side. Price is net and includes shipping within CONUS.




























Edited on Sep 27, 2026 at 03:07 PM · View previous versions



Sep 26, 2026 at 03:15 PM
faguirre
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica M7 .72 á la carte black chrome


That is an absolutely beautiful camera, but price…ouch. GLWS! If I could, I would.


Sep 27, 2026 at 02:41 PM
wujohnny10
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica M7 .72 á la carte black chrome


Item is pending pickup, I’ll move to the next person in queue if it falls through


Sep 27, 2026 at 03:39 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account