p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm X-Pro 1 Like New in Box + Grip (Collector Grade)
Fujifilm X-Pro 1 Like New in Box + Grip (Collector Grade)
Sold
Price: $639.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Up for sale is a rare find, a truly like new in box Fujifilm X-Pro 1. I bought this camera from a gentleman that had a collection of Fujifilm cameras and lenses still brand new in box. I’ve kept it in my climate control case for a while, occasionally firing the shutter, but easily less than 50 total shutter actuations. I added a glass screen cover on day one. The camera truly looks new. Comes in box with all original accessories.
I’m including a used Fujifilm grip with the camera.
Shipping is free and to ConUSA only. PayPal non fee FF payment only due to tax laws. Please see my feedback for the type of seller I am. Thanks, JB