fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon RF 70-200 200 2.8

  
 
coolpix43
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon RF 70-200 200 2.8


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon RF 70-200 200 2.8

Sold


Price: $1,850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS


I have a very sharp copy of the Canon RF 70-200 2.8 lens for sale. As you can see from the photo, it will ship with the original box, tripod collar, front and rear caps and lens hood. There are no blemishes on the glass. I've shot some great images with this. Recently, I had the opportunity to purchase the Z version of this lens, so I need to find a good home for this one. You cover the Paypal goods and services fee of 3.5 %, I will cover shipping to lower 48 only.








Sep 25, 2026 at 02:34 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account