fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: 2x Nikon FM3A Black Mint and B3 Screen

  
 
nhmorgan
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: 2x Nikon FM3A Black Mint and B3 Screen


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    2x Nikon FM3A Black Mint

Sold


Price: $1,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I've got two Nikon FM3A cameras. Selling one; keeping one. Listing both, but will hang onto whichever one doesn't sell.

First one is in near mint condition minus very minor brassing near the edges by the straps and a small indention on the bottom. This one includes the original box. $1250

Second one is dead mint. I wasn't sure it had ever been used when I got it. I put a roll through it and put it in the dry cabinet. I don't think you will find a cleaner copy for sale. $1500

Both cameras have the stock K3 screens. However, I also have a B3 focus screen that is new old stock in original packaging. Never been in a camera. $175













Sep 25, 2026 at 02:21 PM
spartansbayusa
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: 2x Nikon FM3A Black Mint and B3 Screen


TFF


Oct 01, 2026 at 01:10 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account