p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm X-Pro 2 Black Body - Mint in Box with Extras
Fujifilm X-Pro 2 Black Body - Mint in Box with Extras
Sold
Price: $1,149.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Up for sale is a hard to find mint in box Fujifilm X-Pro 2. This body has been pampered and has little usage. The shutter count online website says 78 actuations but that can’t be correct. I would imagine only 1,000 to 2,000. Sensor is immaculate, screen is scratch free and has glass LCD cover. There are very faint signs of use on the camera, with the only tiny wear on the leading edge of the base that covers up with the metal grip. Everything functions like new and the shutter sound/feel is the best…almost Leica M like!
Extras include two Fujifilm W126 batteries and the nice Neewer Arca-Swiss metal grip (new and hard to find - I prefer over the Fuji grip).
Shipping is free and to ConUSA only. Payment is net via PP - buyer pays fees. Please see my feedback for the type of seller I am.