fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Canon EOS R3 Pro Kit — R3 Body, RF 14-35 f/4 L, RF 24-105 f/2.8 L ...

  
 
joekelly532
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Canon EOS R3 Pro Kit — R3 Body, RF 14-35 f/4 L, RF 24-105 f/2.8 L Z + Full Accessories


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EOS R3 Pro Kit (complete kit)



Available


Price: $9,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Local pickup only — Murray Hill, Manhattan NYC


For sale is my complete Canon R3 pro kit — everything needed for stills and video work. All gear in excellent condition: graded 9/10 by B&H and Excellent Plus by Adorama. Used for one shoot only. R3 body has <2,000 shutter count.

Includes:
- Canon EOS R3 mirrorless body + camera case
- Canon RF 14-35mm f/4 L IS USM (Velcro lens wrap included)
- Canon RF 24-105mm f/2.8 L IS USM Z (Velcro lens wrap included)
- 2x Canon LP-E19 batteries + charger
- 2x Canon DM-E1D stereo microphones
- 2x Lexar 1TB + 2x Lexar 2TB CFexpress Type B cards
- Lexar CFexpress card reader
- PolarPro BaseCamp matte box with full filter set — Peter McKinnon Series: PLVND 2-5, PLVND 6-9, VND 2-5, VND 6-9, 82mm 6-9 PMVND Signature Edition II, 82mm 2-5 PMVND Signature Edition II; matte box slides: ND16 (4 stop), ND32, ND64, VND 6-9, ND4 (2 stop), ND8 (5 stop), ND2
- Tripod + accessories

~$13,000–$15,000 new. Local pickup only — Murray Hill, Manhattan NYC.










































Edited on Sep 28, 2026 at 02:10 PM · View previous versions



Sep 24, 2026 at 11:25 AM
ghost123238
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: Canon EOS R3 Pro Kit — R3 Body, RF 14-35 f/4 L, RF 24-105 f/2.8 L Z + Full Accessories


Hey, you might want to check out some other price listings for similar items. The last R3 that sold here was for 2900, similar story on the 24-105 2.8. Feel free to ask whatever you want for your gear just trying to help you out. GLWS


Sep 24, 2026 at 12:02 PM
joekelly532
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: Canon EOS R3 Pro Kit — R3 Body, RF 14-35 f/4 L, RF 24-105 f/2.8 L Z + Full Accessories


Hey ghost123238! Thank you! Happy to clarify the listing price in the interest of transparency. Def not trying to overprice anything

I have seen that recent grade 9 R3 bodies on here went for $2,900 and $3,100, and the 24-105 f/2.8 Z has been selling in the $2,650–$2,695 range. To be clear, I am selling this as a total turn-key kit, and want to make sure everything is priced fairly.

Using FM's own recent numbers:

- R3 body (~2,000 shutter count): ~$2,900
- RF 24-105mm f/2.8 L Z: ~$2,675
- RF 14-35mm f/4 L: ~$920 (current US ask)
- PolarPro BaseCamp matte box + full Peter McKinnon filter set (PLVND 2-5/6-9, VND 2-5/6-9, 2x 82mm PMVND Signature II, full ND slide set): ~$1,500 (over $2,000 new)
- 2x 1TB + 2x 2TB Lexar CFexpress Type B: ~$900
- 2x LP-E19 batteries + charger: ~$250
- 2x Canon DM-E1D mics: ~$250
- Lexar CFexpress reader: ~$100
- Tripod + Accessories: ~$350

That puts the total used value around $10,000, and I'm asking $9,500 for the whole thing together (that would mean I'm selling everything at 5% off the average used price, so the R3 is actually priced at around $2,755 in this bundle). It's all is still well under the ~$13–15k new cost, and everything in this kit has only been used on one shoot, I got it as a wrap gift from the client and I just don't have the need for it sadly. I've been reluctant to sell cause I kept talking myself into believing I would be able to put it to good use, but I just don't have the time with my current job. I took everything into Adorama and B&H earlier this week and they gave everything an "excellent plus" and a 9 rating respectively.

Appreciate your guidance and help - I'm super new to this and probably will only be selling here as a one time thing, so I want to me mindful and respectful of the community! That said, I think this is a totally fair-to-market listing for this entire kit, but I'm more than happy to entertain competitive offers!












Sep 24, 2026 at 03:13 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account