junglialoh wrote:
Beautiful foliage color and unique composition
Thank you Jung1
---------------------------------------------
guidostow wrote:
Lovely set! Well captured... Nice yard...
I appreciate it Guy, thanks! I’m pretty lucky to have a decent-sized backyard. 😄
---------------------------------------------
morris wrote:
Mixed feelings, these are the ones I like:
Morris
Thanks! Always interesting to see which ones resonate with different people. I’m curious about the “mixed feelings” though—what wasn’t working for you in the others?
---------------------------------------------
douter wrote:
Beautiful and inviting, Scott!
Douglas
Exactly what I was hoping would come through Douglas, thanks! Colorado is doing most of the heavy lifting here!
lumenspixel wrote:
Fantastic colours. I have a preference for the close focus ones.
Thank you Michel! Those surprised me, and I ended up really liking those. Sometimes I'm so focused on the grand landscape that I forget about the details. Glad I slowed down and tried these images.
---------------------------------------------
jm10_former wrote:
Nicely done Scott! The colors are spectacular; great time of year to be in Colorado...
jacob
Thanks Jacob, it's so short lived and definitely one of my favorite times too. I appreciate your comment!