fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony a7r3 in very good condition for $750 total, I will cover ship...

  
 
mstein274
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony a7r3 in very good condition for $750 total, I will cover shipping and paypal.


     A7r3 with 2 sandisk 64 gb sd cards, 1 battery, strap, and 1 sony battery charger

Sold


Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: ups or usps


I bought this from a seller on the forum about 3 months ago to use as a 3rd backup on a shoot and I no longer need 3 cameras. No dings, scratches, or defects and only 12,508 activations.


















Sep 23, 2026 at 04:32 PM
awsommv
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony a7r3 in very good condition for $750 total, I will cover shipping and paypal.


tag


Oct 02, 2026 at 03:12 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account