fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon R6 lll

  
 
coolpix43
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon R6 lll


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon R6 lll

Sold


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS


Selling a hardly used Canon R6 lll. I recently purchased this, and it is a USA model. I want to buy the R5ll, so I need to find a new home for the R6 III. My guess it has fewer than 200 releases. The camera will ship in the original Canon box with the newer LP-E6P battery, strap and charger. Price is $2,300 and includes all fees. Shipping to lower 48 only.



Sep 22, 2026 at 01:27 PM
graymond4368
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon R6 lll


Tag for feedback


Sep 28, 2026 at 05:17 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account