p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS MINT IN BOX
Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS MINT IN BOX
Sold
Price: $675.00 Payment method: Custom Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
*** Lens will be for sale until Monday Sept 28, after that I will remove it as I will be traveling until November ***
Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS lens mint in box with front and rear caps, hood, soft case. This sharp, versatile lens worked superbly for me on landscape shoots and as a travel walkaround. Sample photos from this copy shown below. Price NET to me, if you choose PP G&S you must add 3.5%, and I will pay for insurance and ground shipping.
ILCE-7RM5FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS lens103mmf/10.01/40s320 ISO0.0 EV
ILCE-7RM5FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS lens40mmf/11.01/50s100 ISO0.0 EV
ILCE-7RM5FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS lens24mmf/16.01/50s100 ISO-0.7 EV
ILCE-7RM5FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS lens54mmf/16.01/25s100 ISO0.0 EV
ILCE-7RM5FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS lens56mmf/4.01/60s1600 ISO-1.0 EV