fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony FE 24mm f/1.4 GM MINT IN BOX

  
 
Ross Martin
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony FE 24mm f/1.4 GM MINT IN BOX


     Sony FE 24mm f/1.4 GM MINT IN BOX

Sold


Price: $795.00
Payment method: Custom
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


*** Lens will be for sale until Monday Sept 28, after that I will remove it as I will be traveling until November ***

Sony FE 24mm f/1.4 GM mint in retail box with front and rear caps, hood, case, strap. Price NET to me, if you choose PP G&S you must add 3.5%, and I will pay for insurance and ground shipping.




























Sep 22, 2026 at 11:31 AM
GreggNY
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony FE 24mm f/1.4 GM MINT IN BOX


Tag for feedback


Sep 25, 2026 at 08:14 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account