fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z Fc with 16-50mm

  
 
Wysongj
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z Fc with 16-50mm


     Chrome ZFc with 16-50mm

Sold


Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I bought this awesome little camera to take to NYC. Bought a 16-50 lens to put on it and the post office sent the lens to the wrong place. I ended up buying a black Z Fc and took it to NYC instead. So, I have two cameras with two 16-50's (after the post office corrected their mess-up). I decided to keep the black one and sell the chrome one. Photos soon. Shutter count is low.
Comes with SmallRig grip and a fun hot shoe cover.


















Sep 22, 2026 at 06:47 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account