fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 24mm F1.7

  
 
Victor Santos
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 24mm F1.7


      Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 24mm F1.7

Sold


Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


For sale is a Nikon DX 24/1.7. I was using it on my FF Nikon as it is pretty compact. There are no issues with it, but I am, once again, trying to decrease my photography equipment collection. Includes lens, lens hood, front Nikon cap, generic rear cap. I do not have the box.

Asking price includes shipping. Fee-less payment only. Prefer to work with established members.






































Sep 21, 2026 at 06:14 PM
FuhTeng
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 24mm F1.7


Tag for feedback!


Sep 24, 2026 at 07:33 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account