fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron-M f2 11826 black lens

  
 
bpuklich
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica 50mm Summicron-M f2 11826 black lens


     Leica 50mm Summicron-M f2 11826 black lens



Available 3 following


Price: $2,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS ground CONUS included, signature required


Leica 50mm Summicron-M f2 11826 black (built in the year 1995) in excellent condition. I have a 6 bit encoding ring for this somewhere that I'll include if I can find it! It's never been installed.

PayPal G&S add 3.5%. I'll cover UPS ground shipping to the lower 48, signature required.




























Sep 20, 2026 at 07:36 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account