fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

  

Hoops?

  
 
Bob Jarman
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Hoops?


Thanks for looking. Foma Fomapan 400 film emulation.

Bob










Sep 20, 2026 at 04:39 PM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Hoops?


Beautiful shot, Bob. Sure! I'll take you on for a game or two of horse (but I'll lose).
Brent



Sep 20, 2026 at 09:51 PM
Bob Jarman
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Hoops?


bnfotografie wrote:
Beautiful shot, Bob. Sure! I'll take you on for a game or two of horse (but I'll lose).
Brent


Thanks Brent,

It'll be close, say first one to make a basket?

Truth is I doubt I could get the ball up to the basket if at 10-feet.

Bob



Sep 21, 2026 at 12:55 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Hoops?


Still has its net Bob!
Nice clean image. Toned great!
Dan



Sep 23, 2026 at 11:41 AM







FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account