fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z8, Grip, L-Bracket

  
 
dhargus
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z8, Grip, L-Bracket


     Nikon Z8

Sold


Price: $2,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will pay shipping


Z8 comes with box, charger, neck strap, usb cable for updates, cable management clips, manuals. I somehow lost the original battery so I am including 2 Small Rig compatible batteries. $2600 NET to me or add 3.5%. I will pay for shipping. This is for Cont USA only.

• • •


     Nikon MD-N12 Battery Grip for Nikon Z8

Sold


Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will pay shipping


Excellent condition, in fact I have not used it much on my Z8. Comes with 3 LLANO batteries and charger. Batteries are compatible with Nikon EN-EL15C for Z8. $250 net to me. I will pay shipping. Cont USA only.

• • •


     ProMedia Gear L-Bracket for Griped Z8

Sold


Price: $60.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: I will pay shipping


ProMedia Gear L Bracket for Z8. This thing is built like a tank, can slide open for access to side ports on the camera.
$60 net to me, I will pay shipping. Cont USA only.





















Grip and batteries







Grip bottom









Sep 20, 2026 at 02:57 PM
FurtiveSycophant
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z8, Grip, L-Bracket


Hello, I know it's less relevant on the Z8 but would you be able to share the shutter count?


Sep 20, 2026 at 07:13 PM
zimmian
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon Z8, Grip, L-Bracket


Tag for feedback


Sep 23, 2026 at 08:59 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account