fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Voigtlander 28mm f/1.5 Nokton Asph Type I Matte Silver VM Leica M ...

  
 
jigesh
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Voigtlander 28mm f/1.5 Nokton Asph Type I Matte Silver VM Leica M Mount


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Voigtlander 28mm f/1.5 Nokton Asph Type I Matte Silver VM Leica M Mount

Sold


Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Like new condition, perfect RF calibration on my M11-P. Selling due to non-use. Lighter than Type II.

Matches very well with Safari, Grey, Silver bodies, and nice contrast with black bodies. Example with Fred's Safari body: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1899506/8#17039955


Summilux-level performance at great price: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1842505/13#final



Includes everything it originally came with/as pictured: Box, leaflet, front and rear lens caps, and of course, the lens :-)

Price is net to me, includes Ground Shipping within US. PayPal family & friends highly appreciated but not required.












Sep 20, 2026 at 06:47 AM
Steve Beck
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Voigtlander 28mm f/1.5 Nokton Asph Type I Matte Silver VM Leica M Mount


Nice lens!


Sep 27, 2026 at 09:16 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account