fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony 40mm f2.5 G LNIB

  
 
davenaum
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony 40mm f2.5 G LNIB


     Sony 40mm f2.5 G lens

Sold


Price: $565.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I purchased this lens new from a retailer less than a year ago (receipt included). It's been lightly used, well cared for and in like new condition. It includes the original box, paperwork, caps and hood. I'm also including an aluminum squarehood and cap from Hoage, which makes the lens quite a looker! I'm selling to consolidate systems. The wife tells me I have too much gear

Asking $565 net to me (so add 3% if using PayPal G&S). Includes shipping to the CONUS.






































Sep 19, 2026 at 03:45 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account