fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Sony A7CR Black - LNIB with all accessories

  
 
davenaum
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Sony A7CR Black - LNIB with all accessories


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7CR Black



Available 6 following


Price: $2,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I purchased this A7CR new from a retailer less than a year ago (receipt included). It's been lightly used, well cared for and in like new condition. It includes the original box, paperwork and accessories (including extension grip). I'm also including an aluminum thumb grip and some extra screen protectors. I'm selling to consolidate systems. The wife tells me I have too much gear

Asking $2200 net to me (so add 3% if using PayPal G&S). Includes shipping to the CONUS.





































Edited on Oct 01, 2026 at 10:01 AM · View previous versions



Sep 19, 2026 at 02:38 PM
davenaum
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Sony A7CR Black - LNIB with all accessories


Price drop


Sep 26, 2026 at 09:58 AM
davenaum
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: Sony A7CR Black - LNIB with all accessories


Reduction again


Oct 01, 2026 at 10:01 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account