fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of davenaum's message #17109466 « FS: Sony A7CR Black - LNIB with all accessories »

  

davenaum
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7CR Black - LNIB with all accessories


Item 1: Sony A7CR Black

I purchased this A7CR new from a retailer less than a year ago (receipt included). It's been lightly used, well cared for and in like new condition. It includes the original box, paperwork and accessories (including extension grip). I'm also including an aluminum thumb grip and some extra screen protectors. I'm selling to consolidate systems. The wife tells me I have too much gear

Asking $2200 net to me (so add 3% if using PayPal G&S). Includes shipping to the CONUS.

Price: $2200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 30, 2026 at 11:52 AM
davenaum
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7CR Black - LNIB with all accessories


Item 1: Sony A7CR Black

I purchased this A7CR new from a retailer less than a year ago (receipt included). It's been lightly used, well cared for and in like new condition. It includes the original box, paperwork and accessories (including extension grip). I'm also including an aluminum thumb grip and some extra screen protectors. I'm selling to consolidate systems. The wife tells me I have too much gear

Asking $2249 net to me (so add 3% if using PayPal G&S). Includes shipping to the CONUS.

Price: $2249
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 19, 2026 at 02:38 PM
davenaum
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7CR Black - LNIB with all accessories


Item 1: Sony A7CR Black

I purchased this A7CR new from a retailer less than a year ago (receipt included). It's been lightly used, well cared for and in like new condition. It includes the original box, paperwork and accessories (including extension grip). I'm also including an aluminum thumb grip and some extra screen protectors. I'm selling to consolidate systems. The wife tells me I have too much gear

Asking $2300 net to me (so add 3% if using PayPal G&S). Includes shipping to the CONUS.

Price: $2300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 19, 2026 at 02:38 PM
davenaum
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony A7CR Black - LNIB with all accessories


Item 1: Sony A7CR Black

I purchased this A7CR new from a retailer less than a year ago (receipt included). It's been lightly used, well cared for and in like new condition. It includes the original box, paperwork and accessories (including extension grip). I'm also including an aluminum thumb grip and some extra screen protectors. I'm selling to consolidate systems. The wife tells me I have too much gear

Asking $2400 net to me (so add 3% if using PayPal G&S). Includes shipping to the CONUS.

Price: $2400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 19, 2026 at 02:38 PM





  Previous versions of davenaum's message #17109466 « FS: Sony A7CR Black - LNIB with all accessories »