fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Sigma 35mm f2 Contemporary (e-mount)

  
 
nehemiahphoto
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Sigma 35mm f2 Contemporary (e-mount)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sigma 35mm f2 (e-mount)



Available 1 following


Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Original owner, purchased at launch. Some minor signs of wear and external dust on the exterior, but in great shape overall. Front glass has some cleaning marks on the front element that don't affect IQ. I think they might clean off, but I don't have solution.

Well-centered copy and everything functions perfectly. This is still the closest rendering we have in a compact package to the RX1 Sonnar IMO. I shoot mostly film now and prefer quite a bit of character from my glass so this has to go.

Comes with originals of lens, paperwork, Sigma front and rear cap as well as hood.

$350 net. I'll cover USPS Shipping. Trades and offers will be politely ignored. Feel free to ask questions. Thanks























Sep 19, 2026 at 01:40 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account