fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

  

Back Office

  
 
Bob Jarman
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Back Office


At rear of restaurant.

Thanks for looking,

Bob









Sep 19, 2026 at 12:07 PM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Back Office


Looks great, Bob.
Brent



Sep 19, 2026 at 12:38 PM
Lightsearcher
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Back Office


Nice shot, Bob. I saw this picture in the Voigtländer thread, and what really caught my attention was how colorful the scene is. It has such a great mix of colors and tones.

Marcelo



Sep 20, 2026 at 02:13 PM
Bob Jarman
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Back Office


bnfotografie wrote:
Looks great, Bob.
Brent



Thank you Brent.
---------------------------------------------

Lightsearcher wrote:
Nice shot, Bob. I saw this picture in the Voigtländer thread, and what really caught my attention was how colorful the scene is. It has such a great mix of colors and tones.

Marcelo


Thanks you Marcelo,

Yes, that area full of complimentary colors. I 'feel' mono there but have not gotten it yet. I must go back when fewer parked cars. And maybe take a zoom for variety.




Sep 20, 2026 at 03:52 PM







FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account