fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Canon 5D Mark II camera

  
 
ox0312
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Canon 5D Mark II camera


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 5D II 5D2



Available 6 following


Price: $215.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: FREE Ground Shipping


I love this camera and the colors it produces. I have two bodies, so I’m keeping one and letting the second one go.

Condition: Moderate cosmetic wear from normal use specially on base of camera. Functionally, I found no issues during my testing—everything works as expected.

Shutter Count: Only ~67K, checked with Magic Lantern.

Included: Camera body, OEM battery and after market charger. No original box.

PM works best for additional photos or questions about the camera. Please don’t post questions in the thread.

Shipping & Payment:
Lower 48 only. No international shipping, freight-forwarding, or PO box addresses, please. Preference will be given to established members with good feedback.

FREE ground shipping included. PayPal no-fee method only. All my recent SOLD items have been completed using no-fee payment methods—buy with confidence.























Sep 18, 2026 at 12:18 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account