p.1 #1 · FS: 4x SANDISK 480GB PRO-CINEMA CFexpress Type A Memory Card
SANDISK 480GB PRO-CINEMA CFexpress Type A Memory Card
Available1 following
Price: $350.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: UPS Ground Included - US Con 48
I have four of these cards, less than one year old used on my Sony FX6 and Sony A1 Mark II. Each card has less than ~20 formats on them since those are my B cams and aren't used as much as my A cam.
I am the original owner and bought these from B&H Photo Video so they are authentic. I am only selling because I am purchasing the Sony FX5 and recording in RAW so I need new VPG400 certified cards. No issues to report with them.
Each card comes with the original box, plastic case, & unused Sandisk recovery code
Price for each - $350
Price for two - $675
Price for four - $1250
Non fee payment or add 3%
Price includes shipping via UPS Ground